Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mom's Commentary: Day #2 PhilosophersNotes: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Mom writes:
Hi E...I really need to work on some of the things I learned on today's PN from Stephen Covey...I've been asking what my mission is in life for quite a while now and I've yet to discover it exactly! It seems my mission has been different things at different times in my life...to educate myself, to be a good wife, to be a good mother, to do my job as a hygienist with compassion and integrity, to give back to my community through volunteerism, to support my extended family and be there for them, and now, in the second half of my life, I struggle to define my goals for here on out.This will take some introspection and examination, so I will contemplate this with great intention and get back to you on this one! I did succeed in playing in quadrant two tonight;inviting family and friends over for dinner and JUST DANCE on the Wii! I had let a cherished friendship slide for too long and this was an effort to reestablish that connection and I must say, it was a totally blissfullishiss success! Good food, good wine, good friends and lots of laughter goes a long way towards stirring up those good endorphines! Gonna get myself to bed early tonight though, so I will be ready for day # 3 of the PN Challenge! Sweet dreams,lovey!
________________________________________________________________________________
YaY, Mom and Katherine...so much goodness...so many things. Thanks for honoring your commitment to yourself and to me on Day#2 of our challenge! xox, E

No comments:

Post a Comment